Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

2012 and beyond

Yes my friends,2012 is here and most folks ya talk with, seem alittle apprehensive about the future. Its hard not to blame people with the economy not recovering, food prices rising, and general unrest all over the world, including the US. I have talked with people and I know that security is on there minds. To stay secure in your person is elemental part of our inherent list of needs. Staying in touch with family and friends in a crisis can be crucial. Last year we in the northeast were hit by hurricane micro bursts,tornado's,severe early snow storms and earthquakes. I guess you could say somethings pissed. Well, I am in fear of pissed planets so this year I anit doing nothing to make the earth mad. I ain't taking paper or plastic, I am gonna use the reusable. I'm gonna plant as much food and trees as I'm allowed. I'm gonna always speak for energy that's new and clean. I'm gonna make it known I want outta war for good. I am only gonna spend my money on things to keep the family safe.
  Yes, a generator and a store of water and canned goods for storage. Any thing bought I will try and make sure it has a use for me and family to keep us safe and alive and thriving. So my friends, that too me makes sense for the coming new year. Have a happy and safe 2012, for it is the future that has arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment