Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Drive way alert system


I believe it is very important to have perimeter alert. It is your first line on defence and alert. There are a number of driveway alarms out there. I would like to suggest one that also turns on a light also. This can be a big advantage when the family is not home.
I put in a system for my company that is extremely cost effective. It retails for under $60.00 and I will usually install it if the customer needs advise or a light programed. My system is very simple and easily installed by the consumer with a little advise. Again, little things matter with security. As I have written about in other articles, Your outer perimeter is your 1st line of defence. The system I sell is expandable. You may add other (pir) sensors to one (transceiver). You may also add chime alert moduales and add them to other rooms. So the system is expandable and you may plug lights into the chime moduales. You have the option to turn on an outdoor light as you pull into your driveway so you are not walking into the home in the dark. I may be reached at wolfsecuritynews@gmail.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, its really different.It's wise to have such technology to secure our home.Thanks for sharing about this new technology.Home Security Alarm Systems is must to secure our home.

    ReplyDelete